Comments Beta for commenting inside articles is now closed. Our new Community Support and discussion site is live at community.swann.com. Please post there if you have any questions about articles or require support for your Swann equipment.How to set SwannEye HD camera wirelessly using Mac and SwannEye HD Pro
1. Click on the CAMERA icon at the upper left.
2. Under LAN, If you saw the camera, click the GEAR icon below it.
3. Once you're on the SETTINGS, go to WIFI.
4. Click on SEARCH to search the WIFI.
5. Since double clicking the WiFi will not transfer the information to the bottom, make sure of the following:
-SSID is typed in correctly
-choose the right SECURITY (WEP,WPA,WPA2)
-make sure the password is correct
6. You may need to click APPLY several times to make sure its saved.
7. Click on OK.
***MOST IMPORTANT PART***
8. Reboot the camera.
After this, camera should be working wirelessly