Comments Beta for commenting inside articles is now closed. Our new Community Support and discussion site is live at community.swann.com. Please post there if you have any questions about articles or require support for your Swann equipment.
A new beta version of SwannView Link for Mac has been released.
Current Version - v188.8.131.52:
- New audio processing support - New recorders may not display audio with the previous software
Previous Version - v184.108.40.206:
- All new look! Iconography and layout improvements
- Support for new DVR/NVR models
- Tabbed setup windows
- PTZ control improvement - Preset controls included
- Alphanumeric passwords supported
- New Balanced streaming mode support on new NVRs, better quality for multiple view modes on high-end internet and LAN connections
- Ability to resize the screen (minimize button)
- Move the window to a secondary monitor
- Playback from any time (previous versions were limited to starting at the start of a recording)
- Resource usage information (title bar near window control buttons)
- Logout button
- Ability to configure IP addresses on compatible IP cameras without logging in to the camera
- General performance and stability improvements
Download from the attachment link at the bottom of the article.