Comments Beta now available at the bottom of the article. Leave your feedback/comments for this article.
A new beta version of SwannView Link for Mac has been released.
Current Version - v188.8.131.52:
- New audio processing support - New recorders may not display audio with the previous software
Previous Version - v184.108.40.206:
- All new look! Iconography and layout improvements
- Support for new DVR/NVR models
- Tabbed setup windows
- PTZ control improvement - Preset controls included
- Alphanumeric passwords supported
- New Balanced streaming mode support on new NVRs, better quality for multiple view modes on high-end internet and LAN connections
- Ability to resize the screen (minimize button)
- Move the window to a secondary monitor
- Playback from any time (previous versions were limited to starting at the start of a recording)
- Resource usage information (title bar near window control buttons)
- Logout button
- Ability to configure IP addresses on compatible IP cameras without logging in to the camera
- General performance and stability improvements
Download from the attachment link at the bottom of the article.