Installing SwannView Link
- Download the latest version available.
- After doing so, install it then open it.
- Once SwannView Link is open and it already shows a device at the right, this means it already detects your DVR or NVR.
- If so, click here and proceed to Modifying existing device.
- If not, continue to Adding the device on the list.
- Click on Add Device located to the right.
- A window will show up, all you need to do is to type all necessary information:
- Click OK to save the settings then proceed to changing stream settings.
- On your device at the right, click the edit icon.
- It will open a window that can let you edit the settings.
For smooth live streaming, it is highly suggested to use Substream when playing the videos. We will also need to set the substream’s bitrate to its lowest for the unit not to consume too much bandwidth.
- Click the settingsicon.
- Select Encode.
- Change the Stream Type to Fluent and set the Maximum Bitrate (kbps) to its lowest.
- Click on OK to save the settings. You don’t need to worry because when you export recordings, they will still be clear because those use Clear settings.
To view the cameras, all we need to do is to click the Play button and select All channels fluent to load all cameras in substream.