Comments Beta for commenting inside articles is now closed. Our new Community Support and discussion site is live at community.swann.com. Please post there if you have any questions about articles or require support for your Swann equipment.
If you're having trouble with the size, placement or look of this software, please check out this article (link)!
Download Current Version - v126.96.36.199
- New audio processing support - New recorders may not display audio with the previous software
- MP4 exporting on new hardware
- Manual conversion to MP4 available in 'Local Settings'.
NB: Less recent hardware may not export files correctly at this time. Please use a previous software version if exporting on the software does not work correctly.
Previous Version - v188.8.131.52:
- Google Maps download fixed - Will no longer attempt to download Google API
- Duplicate recorder entries fixed - Will no longer add recorders more than once
- Corrects some strange localisation behaviour
NB: DVRs found and added from the local network will require you to right-click on their entry in the login list and select Modify to enter the password for the recorder.
Download from the attachment link at the bottom of the article.
Previous Version - v184.108.40.206:
- New login setup - Recorders are now saved permanently in the login list (top right)
- Multiple DVR view - With enough bandwidth, you are now able to add camera streams from any recorder in the login list. No more single recorder limitation
Previous Version - v220.127.116.11:
- All new look! Iconography and layout improvements
- Support for new DVR/NVR models
- Tabbed setup windows
- PTZ control improvement - Preset controls included
- New partial footage download interface
- Alphanumeric passwords supported
- New Balanced streaming mode support on new NVRs, better quality for multiple view modes on high-end internet and LAN connections
Previous Version - v18.104.22.168:
- Ability to resize the screen (minimize button)
- Move the window to a secondary monitor
- Playback from any time (previous versions were limited to starting at the start of a recording)
- Cut part of a file for downloading (previous versions required downloading the whole section of recording)
- Resource usage information (title bar near window control buttons)
- Logout button
- Ability to configure IP addresses on compatible IP cameras without logging into the camera
- General performance and stability improvements