To know more about your AllSecure650™ system, check the full YouTube Playlist HERE
This page is for NVK-650 kit (NVW-650 recorder with NVW-600CMB cameras)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Question: Why is the live feed from the AllSecure cameras not continuous or stops showing up on the TV or monitor?
Answer: The NVW-600CMB cameras are all battery powered and so they are not designed to show live video feed all the time. To start seeing live feed, use the mouse and click the Play icon or button on the TV or monitor
Question: How long does the battery last on the NVW-600CMB cameras?
Answer: Depends on the usage - it can last from a few days to a few months.
If the cameras get triggered all the time, then it will consume the battery life much faster. Much more if false triggers are happening at nighttime, where the spotlight keeps turning on.
For Motion Detection setup and tips on avoiding false triggers, please check the AllSecure manual from page 27.
Question: Where can I check the camera's current battery % strength?
Answer: On the Live view screen, each camera will show a battery strength icon. It will show either a green color, yellow color, or a red color icon.
For more detailed battery level, access the Main Menu screen and go to Network. Then click the Wireless Camera tab and on the table, there is a Battery column that will show the battery percentage.
Question: Should I use Mesh or AP to connect my AllSecure camera(s)?
Answer: It depends on where the camera is located. If the NVW-650 unit is much closer to the NVW-600CMB camera, then leave it on AP mode (default). If the NVW-600CMB camera is much closer to your WiFi router or Mesh satellite, then use Mesh mode instead.
Check the wireless signal strength icon on the Live View screen as well and compare the signal strength between AP mode and Mesh mode. See which one is better for that camera.
Question: Can I connect the AllSecure650 system to 5GHz WiFi?
Answer: The AllSecure650 and the NVW-600CMB cameras are only capable of connecting to the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi frequency. Depending on your router/Wi-Fi device, you may need to disable or edit the name of the 5GHz SSID before you can connect the AllSecure650 unit wirelessly to your WiFi network.
Question: What is the max hard drive size I can use with the AllSecure650 system?
Answer: The AllSecure650 system supports up to 4TB hard drive(Surveillance-type hard drive). Due to its small chassis design, use 2.5 inch size hard drives.
- AllSecure650™ Wire-Free HD Wireless NVR Security System User Manual (NVW-650)
- Wi-Fi Battery-Powered Security Camera (NVW-600CMB)
- Wizard Quick Start Guide
- Hardware Quick Start Guide
- Swann Security App Manuals
- Swann Security Password Reset (Windows)
- Password Reset for Swann Security Account
- Pair your Recorder on Swann Security app
- Playback and export recordings on Swann Security app on Android
- Playback and export recordings on Swann Security app on iOS
- How to playback recordings?
- Export recordings to a USB
- Setup Email Alerts on OS 5 NVW recorders
- Enable push notification on OS 5 NVW recorders
- Setup Cloud storage to OS 5 NVW recorders