Enable push notification on V8 NVW recorders Follow
NOTE: This guide is for the following recorders : NVW-650
Enable Push Notification of the recorder
- Go to Menu then Alarm > Detection.
- Choose the Channel that you want to configure.
- Make sure Mode is set to PIR and Motion / PIR and Person.
- Tick the box (check) beside Push to receive notifications.
- Click Apply if you made any changes.
Enable Push Notification of Swann Security app
- Login to your Swann Security account where your recorder is paired.
- Select Notifications at the bottom left (1st image) then go to Notifications tab (2nd image) and make sure Do Not Disturb is OFF.
- Go to Modes then tap the pen icon to edit. Tick the box (check) on each channel where you want notifications to be received
NOTE: Check your phone's notification settings if you are still not able to receive any after all the settings you have enabled.
Article is closed for comments.