To check what is your current firmware, access the DVR's Menu then go to System > Information and look for the Software Version. For a SWIFI-FOURTIFY, the latest Software Version is V1.0.47-FourtifyC4
Before you try the following procedure, read this article first: How to do OTA update?
If you are unable to use the automatic update service to update the recorder, you can use the following procedure to update manually.
- Prepare a FAT32 flash drive or USB - it needs to be on FAT32 for it to be read; there is no need for an external HDD as the files are small.
- Download the firmware file HERE and save it to your flash drive.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable connected to the NVR then reboot.
- Insert the flash drive to your NVR.
- Access the Menu and go to Advanced > Maintain then click on Upgrade.
- Select the file: OTA_V1.0.47-FourtifyC4_Agent.QA.1.5.0.bin and click OK.
- A confirmation window will appear, click on OK again.
- NVR will start to update. Make sure not to unplug the USB or turn off the NVR while it is updating.