Performing a factory or hard reset of the camera will:
- Format the internal memory/microSD card (i.e., erase all locally stored clips)
- Wipe the current Wi-Fi pairing information but will NOT unpair the camera from your Swann Security account.
- Return all of the camera settings to the original factory defaults.
How to factory reset via physical button
- Ensure the camera has been fully charged for at least 4 hours prior.
- Locate the SET button and RST pinhole (see below figure) on the back of the camera.
- Press and hold the SET and RST button (pin required).
- After 2 seconds, release RST button.
- Once blue LED turns off (or after 15 seconds), release SET button.
- Once factory reset is complete, it will be in Pairing mode (LED will be in slow blinking blue) and you will hear it say "Ready for pairing".
After you factory reset your device, you'll have to pair it with your Wi-Fi network again.