Performing a factory or hard reset of the camera will:
- Format the internal memory/microSD card (i.e., erase all locally stored clips)
- Wipe the current Wi-Fi pairing information but will NOT unpair the camera from your Swann Security account.
- Return all of the camera settings to the original factory defaults.
How to factory reset via physical button
- Ensure the camera has been fully charged for at least 4 hours prior.
- Locate the Reset button (see below figure) on the camera.
- Press and hold the Reset button (for about10 seconds).
- Once the LED indicator on the camera turns off, release the Reset button.
- The camera will start the factory reset process which can take up to 2 minutes.
- Once factory reset is complete, it will be in Pairing mode (LED will be in slow blinking blue).
After you factory reset your device, you'll have to pair it with your Wi-Fi network again.