Tech Support recommends that you do NOT unpair the device from your Swann Security account if you have an active subscription or if you are experiencing issues with the app.
- This should only be done if you want to give the device away or to return the product for repair/refund.
- This can only be done if you can still access your Swann Security account via mobile device.
- Tap on Devices tab (gear icon).
- Choose the device that you want to remove.
- Tap on Advanced Settings at the bottom.
- Tap on REMOVE DEVICE to unpair.
- Tap on Device Settings.
- Choose the device to remove under My Devices.
- Scroll to the bottom and choose Remove Device.