- Your recorder is connected to your local network or internet.
- You have the latest version of the mobile app. Click here to find the latest version available.
1. Open the HomeSafe View desktop app and navigate to Control Panel > Remote Playback. Note: If Control Panel is not available, click View > Control Panel at the top navigation menu.
2. Click the arrow next to your recorder's name to expand and see all the available channels. Select a channel to search.
3. Choose the Stream Type.
- Mainstream = clear quality but may take a while to load.
- Substream = lower quality but faster loading time.
4. Select the type of file you want to search. It's best to use All but the other options are below:
5. Set the date by choosing the month, year, and date that you want to search.
6. Click on Search.
7. Tap on one of the clips found to select and hit the Play button. The playback progress will be displayed on the timeline.
8. Once a video is playing, click an area on the timeline to select a specific time in the recording.
Tip: The icons on the playback interface are: (from left to right) Play, Pause, Stop, Slow, Fast Forward, Forward one frame, Digital zoom, Capture, Record, Audio on/Mute, and Download.