As per our product return policies, warranty does not apply if:
- You purchased the product beyond the 12 Month Warranty period from the date of purchase.
- Your product is not actively registered within 6 months from the date of purchase for extended warranty. The 36-months Extended Warranty period begins from the product purchase date, not the date of membership commencement.
- You bought the product from an unauthorized retailer/stockist or second hand. This includes, but is not limited to purchases from non-Swann resellers on eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, and etc.
- You do not have proof of purchase from Swann.com or Swann authorized retailers/stockist, such as receipt, credit card or bank statement.
- You have received the product(s) as a gift. Please note that the warranty is non-transferrable without a copy of the original receipt.
If you had purchased your product from an authorized retailer, please get in touch with the store for a copy of your receipt. You may also provide a credit card statement if it itemizes the product, store name and date of purchase.
Click below for the list of authorized Swann sellers.