A new firmware has been released for the following recorders:
DVR-1590, 1600, 4480, 4575, 4780, 4980, and NVR-7450 & 8580
Here are the new feature highlights:
- Updated P2P SDK library to improve connectivity and overcome more complex networks
- Changed e-mail sender name from using email address instead of DVR/NVR name
- Update the UI to be common on all DVRs and NVRs
- Updated the workflow for password recovery via email or entering MAC address directly
- NVRs now copy the NVR password to the IP camera and use it automatically
- Restart the P2P library every 24 hours to ensure any IP address changes are captured
- Updated the method of Dropbox authorization to use the new OAuth2 system and general improvements to Dropbox setup
- Add support for PIR IP cams to all NVR8-7450
- Add support for PIR 1080MSB/MSD to DVRx-1590 and 1600 with Push notifications
- Added full support to DVRx-4575 for PIR cams, Push and Dropbox
- Improved PIR detection for PIR cameras.
You can download the firmware from the links below; be sure to choose the right model based on your Device Type when you access Menu > System > Info.
- 4 channels
- 8 channels
- 16 channels
You can then proceed to this article for steps on how to update your recorder:
How to manually update my recorder?