Swannview Link for Windows Follow
NOTE: This guide is for the following recorders : DVR-1000 (16ch), 1250, 1260, 1425, 1450, 1580, 2555, 2900, 3000, 3200, 3250, 3260, 3425, 3450, 4000, 4100, 4150, 4200, 4400, 4550, 4600, 4750, 5000, HDR6-8000, HDR6-8100, HDR4-8200, NVR-7072, 7082, 7085, 7285, 7300, 7400
If you're having trouble with the size, placement or look of this software, please check out this article (link)!
Download Current Version - v126.96.36.199
- General bug fixes and improvements
Previous Version - v188.8.131.52
- New audio processing support - New recorders may not display audio with the previous software
- MP4 exporting on new hardware
- Manual conversion to MP4 available in 'Local Settings'.
NB: Less recent hardware may not export files correctly at this time. Please use a previous software version if exporting on the software does not work correctly.
Previous Version - v184.108.40.206
- Google Maps download fixed - Will no longer attempt to download Google API
- Duplicate recorder entries fixed - Will no longer add recorders more than once
- Corrects some strange localisation behaviour
NB: DVRs found and added from the local network will require you to right-click on their entry in the login list and select Modify to enter the password for the recorder.
Previous Version - v220.127.116.11
- New login setup - Recorders are now saved permanently in the login list (top right)
- Multiple DVR view - With enough bandwidth, you are now able to add camera streams from any recorder in the login list. No more single recorder limitation
Previous Version - v18.104.22.168
- All new look! Iconography and layout improvements
- Support for new DVR/NVR models
- Tabbed setup windows
- PTZ control improvement - Preset controls included
- New partial footage download interface
- Alphanumeric passwords supported
- New Balanced streaming mode support on new NVRs, better quality for multiple view modes on high-end internet and LAN connections
Previous Version - v22.214.171.124
- Ability to resize the screen (minimize button)
- Move the window to a secondary monitor
- Playback from any time (previous versions were limited to starting at the start of a recording)
- Cut part of a file for downloading (previous versions required downloading the whole section of recording)
- Resource usage information (title bar near window control buttons)
- Logout button
- Ability to configure IP addresses on compatible IP cameras without logging into the camera
- General performance and stability improvements
Article is closed for comments.