NOTE: This guide is for the following recorders : DVR-1590, 1600, 4575/4580/4590, 4780, 4980, NVR-7450
- Go and access the Menu then proceed to Display then Output.
- Change the Resolution– pick a resolution that matches the display they are using.
- For square monitors (usually VGA connection), these commonly accept 4:3 or 5:4 aspect ratio – you can start by choosing 1024*768 and other higher resolution such as 1280*1024.
- For widescreen monitors (esp. TVs using HDMI connection), these commonly accept 16:9 aspect ratio – you should choose either 1280*720 (720p) or 1920*1080 (1080p).
- Click Save – to save the settings.