NOTE: This guide is for the following recorders : DVR-1500, 1525, 1550, 1575, 4300, 4350, 4500, 4900, 8075, 8050, HDR-8050, HDR8-8200, NVR-7000, 7090, 7095, 7200, 7250, 8000
- Access Menu then go to Record. Choose Parameters then Record .
- Change the Camera to where your microphone is connected (e.g. channel 1).
- Change the Stream Type to Video and Audio.
Put a check on the box beside Record Audio.
- If you cannot see it, click More Settings first.
- Click on Apply to save the settings.
- Repeat the entire steps for other channels.
- Tick on Record Audio.
- Click on OK.
Click here to go back.