Swann Security Push Notification is not working (iOS and IP Cameras) Follow
Push Notification is enabled by default when you use Swann Security but if a permission was disabled and it is needed for the app to work as intended, it can cause the notification to not function properly.
Here are the settings you need to check in order to ensure push notification is working.
- Do Not Disturb must be disabled - Select Activity (1st icon at the bottom) and make sure it is disabled.
- Push notification must be Enabled - go to Modes (4th icon at the bottom) then select Configure Modes. On each Modes, enable Receive push notifications that you need per device. Then tap on Save (top-right) to save the settings. Repeat this step on other Modes.
- Address must be filled up - go to Menu then select Profile. The fourth information is for the address.
- Make sure Location permission is enabled - go to Settings and swipe until you see Swann Security, then select it. Choose Location then set it to Always or While Using the App
- Make sure Notification permission is enabled - still under app's settings, choose Notification then set Allow Notifications to enable.
Article is closed for comments.