DVRx-2500 - Playback using Netviewer
Please note, you can play the AVI files back on any computer using a media player, e.g. windows media player.
We recommend using VLC media player for best results. A copy of the VLC installer can be found in this folder.
Should you need to playback the files in their original format for quality reasons, take the following steps.
Using NetViewer to playback the files:
1. Install netviewer & run netviewer.
2. Choose the OFFLINE option at the top right hand corner of the screen.
3. Select the ADD option on the lower right hand side.
4. Choose the OPEN FOLDER option in the context menu that appears.
5. Navigate to this USB flash drive and choose OK.
6. Select the clip you wish to view on the right hand side and press PLAY at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Notes: You can skip forward and backward by using the progress bar just above the play button.
VLC download site: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/