This manual describes the functions available in the On-Screen Display (OSD) of the below camera models.
- 2K Camera
- 3K Camera
- 4K Camera
- 4K Ready Camera
Accessing the OSD
In Live View mode, click the camera then click the PTZ button on the Camera Toolbar. Move the controls to the controls to one side then click the OSD button (see below). The OSD will appear.
Navigating the OSD
- Click the OSD button to access the OSD.
- Click the up button to navigate the OSD.
- Click the left button to change settings.
- Click the right button to change settings.
- Click the down button to navigate the OSD.
- Click the IRIS (+) button to enter sub-menus
and to confirm changes.
Related Products: 2K Series (PRO-1080MSB, PRO-1080WL, PRO-1080SL, PRO-1080SQ, PRO-1080MSFB, PRO-1080SL V3, PRO-1080MSD, PRO-1080DER, PRO-1080SQ V3), 3K Series (PRO-5MPMSB, PRO-5MPMSFB, PRO-5MPMSD, PRO-3MPMSB, PRO-3MPMSD), 4K Series (PRO-4KMLB, PRO-4KRQ, PRO-4KDER, PRO-4KWLB, PRO-4KMSFB, PRO-4KMSB), 4K Ready (PRO-5MPU)