The Swann Security app allows you to login to one account (email address) only. The recorder or Wi-Fi camera can only be paired to one Swann Security account in the app. If you have changed email address and want to pair your device to the new email address, you need to do the steps below. Please choose:
- I can still access the old email address / old Swann Security account
- I no longer have access to the old email address / old Swann Security account
If you can still access the old email address / old Swann Security account
- Login to the old Swann Security account first in your mobile device.
- Go to App store or Play store subscriptions page and cancel subscription first, if any.
- Unpair or remove your device from the old account. See the steps here: How to unpair my device from my Swann Security account.
- Logout from the app or remove the Swann Security account if not intending to use the account again. See the steps in this article: Remove Swann Security Account.
- Create a new Swann Security account. See the steps in this manual: Swann Security App Manuals.
- Pair your device to the new Swann Security account. See the steps in this article:
- Re-subscribe to your preferred Secure+ Subscription plan for the paired device.
If you no longer have access to the old email address / old Swann Security account
Please request a chat for "remote access" and follow the Swann Assistant troubleshooting to know what is needed to unpair from the previous account.