- Your recorder is connected to your local network or internet.
- You have the latest version of the mobile app. Click here to find the latest version available.
1. Open the HomeSafe View app and tap the Menu icon (top left).
2. Tap Playback and then the recorder icon.
3. Choose a Year and Month you want to search from.
4. Choose the Stream Type.
- Mainstream = clear quality but may take a while to load.
- Substream = lower quality but faster loading time.
5. Tap the arrow to see the available channels.
- A channel highlighted in blue means there are recordings to show.
6. Select a specific date. Note: The app will only show the dates that has recordings based on the selected channel, month, and year.
7. Select the type of file you want to search. It's best to use All but the other options are below:
8. Tap on Confirm to start playing a file.
9. Tap on one of the clips found to select and hit the Play button. The playback progress will be displayed on the timeline.
10. On the playback interface, you can swipe the timeline bar to select a specific time in the recording.