NOTE: This guide is for the following recorders : DVR-4480G, 4480RN, 4480V, 4580G, 4580RN, 4580V, 4680, 4680RN, 4680A, 4680X, 4680XN, 4685, 4685RN, 4780V, 4980, 5580, 5580A, 5580G, 5580G2, 5580RN, 5580RU, 5680, 5680A, 5680RN, 5680X, 5680XN, NVR-8580, 8580RN, 8780, 8780RN, NVW-800
Search for recordings
- From the Live feed, right-click then select the Menu icon and go to Search.
- At the top, make sure you are on Events
Choose a date you wanted to search by clicking the small calendar icon then select a date.
- Choose a File Type. (Best to leave everything checked)
- Choose a Stream Type. (Best to leave it on Mainstream to get the highest quality possible)
- Select a Channel by ticking the checkbox. Only channels WITH recording will show blue camera icon.
- To play a video, either:
- Click the PLAY button (to play the first file); OR
- Select a colored time shown on the timeline below (to play a recording on a specific time).