NOTE: This guide is for the following recorders : DVR-1000 (16ch), 1250, 1260, 1425, 1450, 1580, 2555, 2900, 3000, 3200, 3250, 3260, 3425, 3450, 4000, 4100, 4150, 4200, 4400, 4550, 4600, 4750, 5000, HDR6-8000, HDR6-8100, HDR4-8200, NVR-7072, 7082, 7085, 7285, 7300, 7400
How to playback using SwannView Link software?
- Open SwannView Link software and go to Playback and choose Remote Playback.
- Look for your DVR or NVR and click the camera icon to display all cameras.
- Choose the dateyou want to search from.
Click and drag a camera to one of the 4 boxes to the left. It should look something like this:
(Channel 1 was dragged to the upper left (Window 1); ORANGE boxes shows there are recordings)
- Select the date that you want to search. This will automatically display blue lines below (timeline). Select the time you want below.
- Click the Play button and choose Fluent for faster load time or Clearfor better quality.